'THE JUDGE' CASTING EXTRAS MAY 18TH IN THE BOSTON AREA...SEE INFO BELOW!Get this Widget

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

PILOTS SEASON TALENT: Which Actors Are Hot This Year And Other Casting Trends

DEADLINE HOLLYWOOD

(excerpted)

The only drama projects with stars attached were NBC’s Jason Katims medical drama starring Jason Ritter and the network’s Blue Tilt toplined by Ethan Hawke and Vince D’Onofrio. (The latter has been rolled.)

NOT SURE WHAT 'ROLLED' MEANS IN THIS CASE...HOPEFULLY DELAYED.

4 comments:

JoJo said...

Welcome back!! I missed you!!!! XOXOXOXOX

Rose said...

I'm not sure what rolled means either, I missed you as well!

Debra said...

I think you're right about the term "rolled" - delayed - but until who knows when?

And obviously - WELCOME BACK, NANTZ!!

Nantz said...

I've never seen that term used for a TV pilot so I'm not sure exactly what it means. I think it will still go forward and hopefully we will get to see a full series.