'THE JUDGE' CASTING EXTRAS MAY 18TH IN THE BOSTON AREA...SEE INFO BELOW!Get this Widget

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New movie for Vincent D'Onofrio...

DEADLINE HOLLYWOOD

EXCLUSIVE: Joining Oscar- and Tony-winner Marcia Gay Harden are Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Brian Geraghty and Vincent D’Onofrio in the film set in a small Midwestern town. Supreme Ruler follows Steve (Morgan) as he campaigns to become “Supreme Ruler” of his local Buffalo lodge. He soon finds himself challenged by Hank (D’Onofrio), an elder lodge member. To gain more support, he travels to the Order’s annual convention in Chicago where he befriends Nancy (Harden), a more established “Supreme Ruler.” The project is the directorial debut of Duane Edwards, who previously directed the shorts Hit And Run and The Confession. Steven A. Jones (Wild Things) will produce.

Harden is repped by UTA, manager Maryellen Mulcahy at Framework Entertainment. Morgan is repped by UTA and Precision Entertainment. Geraghty is repped by UTA and Management 360. D’Onofrio is repped by UTA and The Collective. Edwards is repped by UTA. .

11 comments:

Rose said...

This is great, so happy you have a new blog. My thoughts and prayers go out to Debra's family.

mauigirl said...

Great news! Thanks for posting it. Glad to see you back.

Anonymous said...

WELCOME.....Makes my day. :))

miss lee said...

WELCOME BACK NANTZ

Debra said...

This film sounds like a comedy - I hope it is!

Nantz said...

Thanks for everyone's support...I am overwhelmed. I'll do what I can and see what happens. You all are the best.

vikeau said...

You're back. I missed you so much!!!! I hope all is well. You have my support and if you ever need a helping hand just ask.

Nantz said...

Thank you, vikeau, I missed all of you as well. I really appreciate your support more than you know.

vikeau said...

I always find the trade articles interesting in that they always report on who represents who. Does anyone know why that is?

Nantz said...

I think it's for promotion for their clients to 'shop' them for other projects.

Sally from Brooklyn said...

Missed you sooooooo much, Nantz!!
Good to see you back!!!