'THE JUDGE' CASTING EXTRAS MAY 18TH IN THE BOSTON AREA...SEE INFO BELOW!Get this Widget

Monday, March 11, 2013

Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute offers 'The Vincent D'Onofrio Award' to recognize young artists

LEE STRASBERG THEATRE & FILM INSTITUTE

The Vincent D’Onofrio Award recognizes young artists from around the world who embody the characteristics of this great and versatile performer. Awarded without an application, this scholarship is presented to young actors with a passion for the craft of acting, unique talent, and a dedication to life-long artistic development.


5 comments:

vikeau said...

Nantz can you re-post the article from last year. The one where the reporter just sort of walks into the lecture. I can't remeber if she ever got an interview but I do remeber the line about his leading with his "penis". Uh not his words but it was an amusing article.

vikeau said...

Unrelated question--is the film Fire with Fire being released overseas as the Tomb? I just noticed on your side bar Nantz that the photo is real similar to Fire with Fire. Just wondering. I did think they were separate movies.

Nantz said...

Yes, let me find that for you. LMAO, I don't know what I was thinking that day when I did that poster for 'Fire With Fire' and used a cap from 'The Tomb'...I've been meaning to change it and now I have to because you called me out. Good eye.

vikeau said...

Actually I thought it was really probably that they were the same movie since often times films have different titles with over seas releases.

Nantz said...

It's cool...I changed it.