'THE JUDGE' CASTING EXTRAS MAY 18TH IN THE BOSTON AREA...SEE INFO BELOW!Get this Widget

Monday, November 12, 2012

Video: More Jennifer Lynch at SLIFF



Published on Nov 11, 2012 by 
From the Director of Surveillance, to date, Hollywood's youngest Screenwriter & Director, Jennifer Lynch, is in town for the 21st Annual Whittaker St Louis International Film Festival, showing her film "Chained". Chained is a psychological thriller that tells the story of a madman taxi-driving serial killer, Bob (Vincent D'Onofrio, from Law & Order: Criminal Intent). The movie starts at the end of an afternoon excursion, Sarah Fiddler and her young son gets in Bob's taxi to head home...they never get there. Re-christening the boy "Rabbit," Bob forcibly adopts him and compels his "son" to clean up after his crimes. In his own distorted way, Bob wants to be a good father - to raise a son who is well-prepared to succeed in the world...as a mass murderer. See Jennifer's interview right here as she talks about the film and what's next.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I just watch Chained.
I loved it and think VDO was outstanding . My husband and I have one question: What happen to the
last girl? I was surpise by the ending. Take care.

Nantz said...

Glad the two of you liked the film. Vincent was excellent, I agree. Great question about the girl at the end and I'm not sure I can answer that because I really don't know. I'd like to think that she's OK and that Older Rabbit saw to it she was safe. If you listened very carefully during the rolling end credits, it sounds as if Rabbit torched the place. I could hear gas being poured and a match that was lit. Some people thought the ending was lame but I was genuinely surprised...never saw that coming!

vikeau said...

Nantz I'm going to go back and listen to the closing credits again. I didn't that at all. Interesting.

Anonymous said...

I have to watch it again and listen to
the end. I`m like you never say that
coming. Went to WalMart today to get
Fire with Fire. Sold out. They told me
to on line. So I guess I will be doing that tomorrow. Take care.

Anonymous said...

I mean order on line. Take care.

Nantz said...

I'm the one that sits in the theatre until all the credits have rolled while everyone else scampers away. If you listen carefully, it sounds as if the house is being torched.