'THE JUDGE' CASTING EXTRAS MAY 18TH IN THE BOSTON AREA...SEE INFO BELOW!Get this Widget

Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

I hope you all had the opportunity to spend some quality time with your loved ones for Thanksgiving.  I had dinner with my brothers on Sunday since that was the opportune time for all of us to get together because they will be heading off for opening day of hunting season.  A yearly tradition for them ever since they were younger and when my Dad was still alive.  I had major problems with my internet connection.  I could get on but couldn't access anything.  Could be a glut of online Christmas shoppers or my carrier.  Probably my carrier, but that's a long story.  Anyways, hopefully I'm back and best wishes to all of you. Thank you for all of your visits, comments and support.  You're the best!

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Glad you are back! I was wondering where you went! My ex used to talk about how they got the first Mon of hunting season off when he lived down in McMurray.