'THE JUDGE' CASTING EXTRAS MAY 18TH IN THE BOSTON AREA...SEE INFO BELOW!Get this Widget

Monday, July 16, 2012

Update on 'Crackers'...

Saw these tweets from the co-producer of 'Crackers' that says the short film will possibly make the festival circuit and have a release next year. I also noticed that 'Crackers' isn't listed on Vincent's IMDb page anymore.





 hopefully hitting Festival Circuit in the fall and then theaters next year.



The short film, Crackers, directed by Gregory Principato was very funny.



Saw, Crackers, a short film I co-produced starring Vincent D'Onofrio & Brenda Vaccaro at a private screening at the New York Film Academy.

9 comments:

JoJo said...

I wonder why it's not on his IMDB?

Rose said...

That's what I was going to ask, seems odd.

vikeau said...

That does seem odd. It's not like its one of those movies an actor does and then wants to bury. But glad it's may make the film festive circuit. Any word on American Falls.?

Nantz said...

It may have been an accident if someone was possibly updating the page. Odd because 'High Midnight' is still listed when Vincent clearly stated in an interview that it wasn't going to happen. I covered that in VVV Part 1 when funds fell through for the project. At least we know that 'Crackers' does exist because some of us got to see the short on video up until it was removed AND it won an award at the festival in Florida. vikeau, 'American Falls' is still in post and I believe it will hit the festival circuit also.

vikeau said...

Thanks for the info re: Ameriecan Falls. I've been trying to track it but I'm not as adpat as the rest of the Vixens at tracking these things. But getting some what better.

Leigh said...

I'm lucky, I was able to see Crackers while it was available, and my wonderful son downloaded it onto dvd for me (I have no idea how to do that LOL). It is one of my all time favourite VDO movies. It even had family who could take or leave Vincent agreeing he was terrific and it was a great movie.

Nantz said...

Leigh, that was a smart move because I don't think it was intended to be viewed in a public forum like what happened. vikeau, keeping up on all the events and happenings regarding Vincent is not easy...even after 3 years doing it. Very involved but easier due to trial and error.

vikeau said...

I enjoyed the film regardless of the forum but would love to see it on the big screen.

Nantz said...

Not sure if it'll be shown on the big screen since it's a short but not ruling it out because it's been done before.