'THE JUDGE' CASTING EXTRAS MAY 18TH IN THE BOSTON AREA...SEE INFO BELOW!Get this Widget

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

RIDE FOR A HERO WITH VINCENT D'ONOFRIO...

Here it is! Fresh off the presses from Toni. Looks like Vincent will be at Rib City Grill to sign autographs and take pictures on Thursday, May 17TH from 6-8 P.M. and again Friday morning at Timpanogos Harley-Davidson from 10-11 A.M. I haven't heard if he will be at the actual event on the 19TH. Please make your arrangements accordingly.


4 comments:

vikeau said...

For those who are planning on going-- travel safe, take lots of pics and do not spare any detail--no matter how small. Those of us unable to attend will be living vicariously through you. But above all have a blast.

JoJo said...

That's so awesome!!! Wish I could go too! Are any of our friends going?

Debra said...

It looks like a beautiful route - wish I had a bike (and the appropriate license!).

But I've been itching for a road trip, I'm due some vacation time, Monument Valley is on my must-see list and isn't too far away from American Fork (okay 6 hours, give or take)... could be time to break out the maps, program some tunes, and pack the coolers!

Ruby said...

I'd LOVE to go but don't know if it will happen this year or not. We'll see.