Look here to find items from my former site...

▼

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Newport Beach Film Festival 2012

NEWPORT BEACH FILM FESTIVAL



This year's NBFF will be screening 'Mother's House' and 'The Love Guide' with Katie and also 'Robot & Frank'.

Our own Marian was part of the pre-screening of many films that involved hours and hours of viewing and offering her opinions. Thank you for a job well done, Marian, as the behind-the-scenes personnel don't always get the credit they deserve!




6 comments:

  1. Thanx Nantz, but frankly it was my pleasure. I finally
    used my "Cranky Critic" chops and the majority of the NBFF's program never streamed onto my pc. Only a few of the submissions that I viewed got a "Festival Worthy"
    grade. I am sure anything that Erbe participates in
    would have would have been worthy of any festival.
    The only part that was "work" was watching every
    film I selected to the end. We were asked to complete the film no matter how badly we disliked it. Sometimes it was a major chore. The reviewers have been given six tickets (films of our choice) and I will make every effort to see "Mother's House."
    I will report to you from Newport Beach.
    THE FLIQCHIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marian, how cool. However, to which Newport Beach are you referring?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newport Beach Film Festival April 26-May 3

    Newport Beach California, if that is what you are asking.


    It is one of the most delightful areas in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Maria...how to get such a cool job?

    But *urg* about watching every movie to the end ;o)

    Yes, try to catch Mother's House it's an amazing movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still think you did a great job because I know I can't sit through a movie if it doesn't interest me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I was wondering which state, I'm so left coast biased.

    ReplyDelete